Urgotul Absorb Border Dressings 8cm x 8cm Pack Size 10
UrgoTul® Absorb Border is an absorbent foam dressing with a silicone adhesive border and a waterproof backing. It is based on the patented TLC (Technology Lipido-Colloid). Suitable for the treatment of low to moderately exuding wounds, minor burns, Leg ulcers, Pressure ulcers and Post-operative wounds.
Urgotul Absorb Border Dressings 8cm x 8cm Pack Size 10 is a sterile, non-adherent dressing that is designed to absorb and retain exudate while protecting the wound bed from trauma during dressing changes.
Absorbent Border Dressing
Urgotul Absorb Border Dressings are used to manage moderate to heavily exuding wounds such as leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, and traumatic wounds.
The dressings are made of a soft, conformable polyester mesh coated with a hydrocolloid, a superabsorbent powder, and a hypoallergenic adhesive border.
• Highly absorbent dressing that retains exudate and protects the wound bed from trauma
• Conforms to the contours of the wound and allows for easy application and removal
• Non-adherent to the wound bed, minimizing pain and trauma during dressing changes
• Waterproof outer layer prevents contamination and leakage
Urgotul Absorb Border Dressings are indicated for use in the management of moderate to heavily exuding wounds.
Directions for use:
• Cleanse the wound according to standard protocols and dry the surrounding skin.
• Select the appropriate size of Urgotul Absorb Border Dressing.
• Remove the dressing from its packaging and peel off the protective backing.
• Apply the dressing to the wound, ensuring that the adhesive border is in contact with intact skin.
• Smooth down the edges of the dressing to ensure a secure fit.
• Change the dressing when it becomes saturated with exudate or at least every 3-7 days, depending on the wound condition.
Store the dressings in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
• Use only on wounds that are not dry or have a light exudate.
• Use only if the patient has a known allergy to any component of the dressing.
• Watch for signs of infection or other complications.
• Only for external use.
The expiry date of the product is printed on the packaging and should be checked before use.