Tubigrip Tubular Bandages
Tubigrip Bandages are availabe in a range of sizes and lengths suitable for use on different parts of the body. To select the appropriate Tubigrip, measure the widest part of the affected area and use the size chart below.
|Small hands and wrists
|Medium Wrists,and Ankles , Small Elbows
|Large Wrists, Medium Ankles and Elbows, Small Knees
|Large Elbows and Ankles, Medium Knees
|Large Knees, Small Thighs
|Extra Large Knees, Medium Thighs
Tubigrip Tubular Bandage is an elasticated, seamless and comfortable bandage designed to provide support and protection to the limbs. It is made from a combination of cotton, nylon, and elastodiene, which provides elasticity and durability. Tubigrip is available in a range of sizes to fit various body parts.
This bandage can be used for a variety of conditions such as sprains, strains, and arthritis. It is easy to apply and provides consistent compression to help reduce swelling and promote healing. It is also effective in holding dressings in place and can be used as a preventive measure during sports or other physical activities.
Tubigrip is washable and can be used multiple times. It is important to ensure that the correct size is used for the affected area to ensure the maximum benefit. Tubigrip Tubular Bandage is a cost-effective and convenient solution for the treatment and prevention of various conditions.
- Cotton (70%)
- Nylon (25%)
- Elastodiene (5%)
Indications and Uses:
- Sprains and Strains
- Joint Pain
- Postoperative swelling
- Sports injuries
Directions for use:
- Measure the circumference of the affected area and select the appropriate size of Tubigrip.
- Cut the bandage at the desired length.
- Slide the bandage snugly over the affected skin area.
- Fold the bandage in half to increase compression.
- If necessary, secure the bandage using tape or a clip.
- Remove the bandage at night to let your skin breathe.
- Do not use on open wounds or areas with broken skin.
- Consult a healthcare professional if there is no improvement in the condition or if it worsens.
- Stop using if there is any allergic reaction or discomfort.
Tubigrip Tubular Bandage is a reliable and versatile bandage that provides support and compression to various body parts. Its elasticated and seamless design makes it easy to use and comfortable for the wearer. It is a must-have for every first aid kit and sports bag.