Flaminal Forte Gel 1 x 50g Tube
Flaminal® Forte is a new class of wound healing agent, called Enzyme Alginogel.It consists of an antibacterial enzyme system embedded in hydrated alginates. It aids healing by keeping the wound moist and clean, reduces odour and offers anti-microbial protection. it is indicated for moderately to heavily exuding wounds.
- Description: Flaminal Forte Gel is an Enzyme Alginogel provides moist wound healing and antibacterial protection for various types of acute and chronic wounds.
- Usage: It is used for wounds such as diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, and burns.
- Features: The gel is easy to apply and provides a cooling sensation that relieves pain and discomfort. It contains enzymes that help to remove dead tissue and promote faster healing.
- Size: The tube contains 50g of Flaminal Forte Gel.
- Application: The gel should be applied to the wound area after cleaning .
Apply a thick layer ( approx 4-5mm ) and cover with an appropriate dressing.
- Safety information: The gel is non-toxic, and there are no known contraindications. However, individuals with known allergies to any of the ingredients should avoid its use. In case of any adverse reaction, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Storage: The gel should be stored in a cool, dry place and kept away from direct sunlight. It should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Manufacturer: Flaminal Forte Gel is manufactured by Flen Health,