Cutimed Siltec L Dressings
Cutimed Siltec L Dressings is a polyurethane, silicone wound contact layer, super-absorbers above the foam core.
Product Description: Cutimed Siltec L Dressings are an innovative solution for effective wound care. These dressings are thoughtfully designed with a polyurethane construction, incorporating a silicone wound contact layer and super-absorbent properties within the foam core. This unique combination ensures optimal wound management, promoting a conducive environment for the healing process.
Type: Polyurethane Dressings with a Silicone Wound Contact Layer and a Super-Absorbent Foam Core
Usage: Cutimed Siltec L Dressings are versatile and can be effectively applied to various types of wounds. They are particularly well-suited for wounds that require super-absorbent capabilities to manage moderate to heavy exudate. The silicone wound contact layer provides a non-adherent surface for gentle removal during dressing changes, reducing trauma to the wound area.
Ingredients: The precise formulation of Cutimed Siltec L Dressings may vary, but they typically consist of a polyurethane structure with a silicone wound contact layer and a foam core with super-absorbent properties. For specific ingredient information, please refer to the product's packaging or consult a healthcare professional.
• Silicone Wound Contact Layer: The silicone layer ensures minimal adherence to the wound, allowing for pain-free dressing changes and reduced trauma to the affected area.
• Super-Absorbent Foam Core: Cutimed Siltec L Dressings feature a foam core with remarkable super-absorbent properties, efficiently managing wound exudate and maintaining a moist wound environment conducive to healing.
Directions for Use:
• Ensure the wound area is clean, free from debris, and devoid of infection.
• Choose the appropriate size of Cutimed Siltec L Dressing based on the wound's dimensions.
• Remove the dressing from its sterile packaging and apply it directly to the wound, ensuring the silicone wound contact layer is in direct contact with the wound.
• Secure the dressing in place using an appropriate secondary dressing or fixation method.
• Adhere to the healthcare professional's recommendations regarding the frequency of dressing changes and overall wound care management.
Storage: Store Cutimed Siltec L Dressings in a cool, dry place, maintaining a temperature below 25°C. Shield the dressings from direct sunlight and moisture. Ensure the product remains sealed in its original packaging until use to preserve sterility.
Low to moderately exuding wounds.
Do not use if there is known hypersensitivity to any components of the dressing.