Cosmopor E Dressings
Cosmopor® E is a sterile, adhesive wound dressing made of a soft non-woven polyester, with an absorbent viscose pad which provides high absorbency and cushioning.It is deal for the treatment of post-operative wounds and minor injuries.
Cosmopor E dressings are sterile, self-adhesive, and highly absorbent dressings that can be used for a wide range of wounds. They are gentle on the skin and can be easily removed without causing pain or damage.
Cosmopor E dressings are suitable for the treatment of a variety of wounds, including post-operative wounds, cuts, grazes, and burns. They can also be used as a secondary dressing over deeper wounds.
The dressing consists of a soft non-woven fabric, which is impregnated with an acrylic adhesive. The wound contact layer is made of a non-woven fabric coated with a layer of polyethylene.
- Soft and comfortable
- Highly absorbent
- Easy to apply and remove
- Minor cuts and abrasions
- Post-operative wounds
- Superficial burns
- Wound healing by secondary intention
Directions for use:
- Clean the wound and the surrounding skin.
- Remove the dressing from the packaging.
- Peel off the protective backing and apply the dressing over the wound.
- Press the dressing down firmly around the edges to ensure it is securely in place.
Store away from direct sunlight in a dry, cool place. Do not allow to freeze.
- If the wound shows signs of infection or does not heal within a reasonable amount of time, consult a healthcare professional.
- The dressing may cause skin irritation in rare cases. If you experience any skin irritation, remove the dressing and consult a healthcare professional.