Comfeel Plus Dressings
Comfeel Plus is a Hydrocolloid Dressings with moisture absorbing sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and Calcium alginate.The top film is a semi-permeable polyurethane film and has a bevelled edge. The dressing has a grid printed on the backing to aid wound measurement.
Experience effective wound management with Comfeel Plus Dressings. These hydrocolloid dressings feature a unique composition, including moisture-absorbing sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and calcium alginate. With a semi-permeable polyurethane film top layer and a beveled edge, these dressings provide optimal moisture balance for wound healing. Additionally, a grid is printed on the backing to facilitate wound measurement.
Comfeel Plus Dressings are formulated for the management of low to moderately exuding wounds. They are suitable for a variety of wound types, including venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, superficial burns, superficial partial-thickness burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds, and skin abrasions. These dressings are also effective for rehydrating necrotic tissue, which can then be removed through autolysis.
Comfeel Plus Dressings contain sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and calcium alginate, which are moisture-absorbing components crucial for wound management. The top film is a semi-permeable polyurethane material, and the dressings feature a beveled edge for secure placement.
• Advanced Composition: Comfeel Plus Dressings include sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and calcium alginate to absorb moisture effectively.
• Semi-Permeable Film: The top film is semi-permeable, allowing for proper moisture balance in the wound.
• Beveled Edge: The dressing's beveled edge ensures secure and comfortable placement.
• Wound Measurement Grid: A grid printed on the backing aids in accurate wound measurement, facilitating wound assessment.
Comfeel Plus Dressings are suitable for:
• Venous leg ulcers (low to moderate exudate)
• Pressure ulcers
• Superficial burns
• Superficial partial-thickness burns
• Donor sites
• Postoperative wounds
• Skin abrasions
• Rehydration of necrotic tissue (autolysis)
Directions for Use:
• Ensure the wound area is clean and dry before applying Comfeel Plus Dressing.
• Remove the dressing from its sterile packaging.
• Apply the dressing directly to the wound, ensuring proper alignment with the wound area.
• Secure the dressing in place.
• Dressing changes should be performed according to healthcare professional recommendations.
To preserve the quality of Comfeel Plus Dressings, store them in a cool and dry location, ensuring they are shielded from direct sunlight. It is advisable to retain the dressings in their original packaging until you are prepared to use them.
Avoid using Comfeel Plus Dressings on exposed muscle or bone. Additionally, refrain from applying them to patients known to be sensitive to any of the dressing's ingredients.
For the expiration date, kindly consult the information provided on the product packaging.