Biatain Silicone Dressings
Biatain Silicone is a soft polyurethane foam dressing with a semi-permeable film and a soft silicone adhesive.The silicone wound contact layer provides a secure fit to keep the dressing in place while ensuring minimal pain upon removal.
Experience advanced wound care with Biatain Silicone Dressings. These innovative dressings are designed to provide optimal healing conditions for a variety of wounds. With a unique combination of silicone and foam, they offer excellent absorption, comfort, and protection for the wound area.
Biatain Silicone Dressings are versatile and suitable for managing a range of wounds, including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and postoperative wounds. They are designed to support the healing process by creating a moist wound environment that promotes faster and more efficient healing.
These dressings are composed of a soft and absorbent foam pad with a gentle silicone adhesive border. The silicone layer adheres securely to the surrounding skin without causing trauma during removal.
• Silicone Adhesive: The silicone border ensures secure and gentle fixation, making the dressings easy to apply and remove.
• High Absorption: The foam pad efficiently absorbs wound exudate, helping to maintain a moist wound environment conducive to healing.
• Comfortable: Biatain Silicone Dressings offer comfort to the patient, allowing them to carry on with daily activities without discomfort.
Ideal for a variety of wounds, including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and postoperative wounds.
Directions for Use:
• Cleanse the wound area according to medical guidelines.
• Ensure the wound is dry before applying the dressing.
• Remove the dressing from its sterile packaging.
• Apply the silicone border to the surrounding skin, ensuring a secure fit.
• Place the foam pad over the wound.
• Secure the dressing with an appropriate secondary dressing or adhesive tape if necessary.
• Replace the dressing when saturated or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry area. Till you're ready to use them, keep the dressings in their original package.
Use with oxidizing liquids like hypochlorite and hydrogen peroxide solutions is not advised. Before applying a dressing, make sure that any other evaporating solution is totally dry.
The expiration date can be found on the product packaging.