Advazorb Border Dressings
Advasorb Border is a Hydrophilic Foam Dressing with a soft silicone wound contact layer and adhesive border.The silicone layer has large pores to facilitate the absorption of exudate into the foam layer. Suitable for cuts and abrasions , surgical wounds, ulcers and superficial burns.
The Advazorb Border Dressing is a highly absorbent foam dressing with an adhesive border. It provides effective exudate management and promotes a moist wound environment for optimal healing. This product is designed to be user-friendly and suitable for a variety of wounds.
Foam dressing with adhesive border
It is recommended to use the Advazorb Border Dressing for wounds that are moderately to strongly oozing, such as leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, and traumatic wounds. Either a primary or secondary dressing can be applied.
The dressing is made of a soft and absorbent foam pad with a gentle silicone adhesive border.
• High absorbency: The foam pad quickly absorbs and retains exudate, minimizing the risk of maceration and providing longer wear time.
• Secure fixation: The adhesive border ensures the dressing stays in place, even on challenging anatomical areas.
• Moisture management: The dressing maintains a moist wound environment, promoting optimal healing conditions.
• Breathable and waterproof: The outer film layer allows for moisture vapor transmission while protecting the wound from external contamination.
• Non-adherent: The silicone adhesive border minimizes trauma during dressing changes, ensuring patient comfort.
The Advazorb Border Dressing is suitable for use on moderate to heavily exuding wounds, including pressure ulcers (stages II-IV), leg ulcers, surgical wounds, and traumatic wounds.
Directions for use:
• Cleanse the wound in accordance with industry standards for wound care.
• Before applying the dressing, make sure the wound bed is dry.
• From the adhesive border, remove the release film.
• Place the dressing over the wound, making sure the foam pad completely encloses the wound.
• To guarantee a solid bond, smooth the adhesive border down.
• If more fixation is necessary, use a suitable secondary dressing.
• As advised by a healthcare practitioner or as clinically necessary, change the dressing.
The dressings should be kept out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry location. Avoid being exposed to a lot of heat or dampness.
• For external use only.
• Do not use the dressing if the package is damaged or expired.
• Avoid applying the dressing directly over heavily bleeding wounds or wounds with signs of infection.
• Discontinue use if any signs of irritation or allergic reactions occur and seek medical advice.
• Follow healthcare professional's instructions for wound care management and dressing changes.
Please refer to the packaging or label for the specific expiry date of the product.