Zetuvit Plus Dressings
Zetuvit® Plus is a Superabsorbant dressing which consists of a soft cellulose fluff blended with super Absorbant Polymer ( SAP ) which rapidly absorbs and retains exudate and a water repellant backing layer. Suitable for the treatment of highly exuding wounds.
Zetuvit Plus is a highly absorbent wound dressing that is designed to effectively manage moderate to highly exuding wounds. The dressing consists of a soft, non-woven top layer, a highly absorbent cellulose core, and a waterproof backing layer that prevents exudate from leaking onto clothes or bedding. The dressing conforms easily to the wound area, ensuring a comfortable fit and effective absorption.
Zetuvit Plus is used for the management of moderate to highly exuding wounds such as leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, and traumatic wounds.
The dressing consists of a non-woven top layer, a cellulose core, and a waterproof backing layer.
• Highly absorbent cellulose core
• Waterproof backing layer
• Conforms easily to the wound area
• Suitable for moderate to highly exuding wounds
Zetuvit Plus is indicated for the management of moderate to highly exuding wounds such as leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, and traumatic wounds.
Directions for use:
• Use a wound cleanser to clean the area.
• The skin around the eyes should be thoroughly dried.
• Place the dressing on the area of the wound, making sure that the absorbent surface is in direct contact with the injury.
• Secure the dressing with secondary dressings or tape.
Store away from direct sun in a place that is cool and dry.
Zetuvit Plus should not be used if you have an allergy to any component of the dressing. If you have any adverse reactions to the dressing, stop using it and consult a doctor.
The expiry date of Zetuvit Plus is mentioned on the packaging and should be checked before use.