Sorbion Sachet Extra Dressings
Sorbion Sachet Extra Dressing has protease modulators. It is highly absorbent Hydration Response Technology dressing with hypoallergenic polypropylene outer sheath and an inner core consisting of superabsorbent polymers and cellulose.
Sorbion Sachet Extra Dressing is indicated to be used for the management of moderate to highly exuding wounds.
- Do Not use in conjunction with other dressings unless absolutely necessary, use on its own in the first instance. If required use a wound contact layer
- Do not use sorbion sachet EXTRA with multiple dressings (sandwich) as this may reduce the absorbency and will certainly increase costs
- It should not be cut or folded, use the appropriate dressing size
- Should not be packed into small wounds and cavities as the dressing needs space to expand
- Do not use in contact with mucous membranes, eye areas or dry wounds
- Do not use on thick black necrosis
- Do not use on bleeding wounds