Mepilex Transfer Dressings
Mepilex® Transfer allows exudate to move vertically into a secondary absorbent pad maintaining a moist wound enviroment and minimising the risk of maceration. The Safetac® layer seals around the wound edges, preventing the exudate leaking onto the surrounding skin. It also minimises pain and trauma at dressing changes.
Mepilex Transfer Dressings is designed for a wide range of exuding wounds such as fungating tumours, epidermolysis Bullosa (EB), donor sites, venous leg ulcers. It can also be used as a protective layer on non-exuding wounds and/or large areas with fragile skin.
- In case of signs of clinical infection, consult a health care professional for adequate infection treatment.
- Do not use Mepilex Transfer together with oxidising agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide.
- Mepilex Transfer should be stored in dry conditions below 35°C (95F) and be protected from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if inner package is damaged.
- Sterility is guaranteed if inner package is intact.
- Do not resterilise.