Mepilex Heel Dressings
Mepilex® Heel is a soft, conformable shaped foam dressing, designed for heels.It is also available with an adhesive border or with Silver ( Ag ) for use on infected wounds.
It is designed for a wide range of exuding wounds such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers and traumatic wounds, e.g. skin tears and secondary healing wounds.
- In case of signs of clinical infection, consult a health care professional for adequate infection treatment.
- Do not use Mepilex together with oxidising agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide.
- Mepilex should be stored in dry conditions below 35°C (95F) and be protected from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if inner package is damaged.
- Sterility is guaranteed if inner package is intact.
- Do not resterilise.