Hydrofilm is a self adhesive post operative dressing for the fixation on medical devices and provides protection of epithelialisation. They are transparent, waterproof, easy to apply and suitable for sensitive skin.
Hydrofilm Dressings are self-adhesive, sterile wound dressings designed for use on superficial wounds. These dressings have a transparent film coating that allows for easy monitoring of the wound site. The film layer also prevents water, bacteria, and other contaminants from entering the wound site, creating an optimal environment for healing.
Hydrofilm Dressings are produced by Hartmann, a leading manufacturer of medical products worldwide.
Hydrofilm Dressings are a type of transparent film dressing.
Hydrofilm Dressings are indicated for use on superficial wounds such as cuts, abrasions, and burns. They are designed to provide a protective barrier against bacteria, water, and other contaminants while allowing the wound to breathe.
Hydrofilm Dressings are made from a transparent polyurethane film coated with a hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Easy to remove and apply, as it is self-adhesive.
- Waterproof, providing an effective barrier against water and other fluids.
- Breathable, allowing the wound to breathe and promoting healing.
- Transparent, allowing for easy wound monitoring without removing the dressing.
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
Hydrofilm Dressings are indicated for use on superficial wounds, such as cuts, abrasions, and burns.
Directions for use:
- Clean the wound and surrounding area.
- Peel off the protective liner from the dressing.
- Apply the dressing to the wound site, ensuring that the entire wound is covered.
- Smooth down the edges of the dressing to ensure a secure seal.
- Monitor the wound site regularly, and change the dressing as necessary.
Hydrofilm Dressings should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- If the packaging has been damaged or opened, do not use it.
- Discontinue use if signs of infection or allergic reaction occur.
- Avoid using on deep wounds, or wounds that are actively bleeding.
- Consult a healthcare professional if you have any concerns or questions about the use of this product.
The packaging of Hydrofilm Dressings has an expiry date. This product should not be used after its expiry date.