Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressings
Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressings are a Non-Adhesive, thin, flexible Hydrocolloid dressing with a semi permeable polyurathane top film. When it comes into contact with wound exudate, it forms a viscous gel that absorbs exudate, but does not adhere to the wound. The transparency and printed grid aids wound measurement.
Discover effective wound management with Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressings. These non-adhesive hydrocolloid dressings are ultra-thin and flexible, featuring a semi-permeable polyurethane top film. When these dressings come into contact with wound exudate, they transform into a viscous gel, absorbing exudate while maintaining a non-adherent surface. The dressings are transparent, and a printed grid assists in wound measurement.
Non-Adhesive Hydrocolloid Dressings
Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressings are designed for wounds with little or no exudate. They are suitable for various wound types, including pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, superficial burns, superficial partial-thickness burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds, skin tears, and skin abrasions. Additionally, these dressings can be used for protecting epithelialized tissue or as a secondary dressing.
Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressings consist of hydrocolloid materials and a semi-permeable polyurethane top film.
• Non-Adhesive: These dressings are non-adhesive, ensuring they do not adhere to the wound while effectively managing exudate.
• Thin and Flexible: Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressings are ultra-thin and flexible, conforming comfortably to wound contours.
• Viscous Gel Formation: Upon contact with wound exudate, the dressings form a viscous gel, absorbing and managing exudate effectively.
• Transparency: The dressings are transparent, allowing for easy wound assessment.
• Printed Grid: A printed grid on the dressings assists in accurate wound measurement.
Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressings are suitable for:
• Wounds with little or no exudate
• Pressure ulcers
• Leg ulcers
• Superficial burns
• Superficial partial-thickness burns
• Donor sites
• Postoperative wounds
• Skin tears
• Skin abrasions
• Protection on epithelialized tissue
• Use as a secondary dressing
Directions for Use:
• Ensure the wound area is clean and dry before applying Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressing.
• Remove the dressing from its sterile packaging.
• Apply the dressing directly to the wound, ensuring proper alignment with the wound area.
• Secure the dressing in place with an appropriate bandage or medical tape if needed.
• Dressing changes should be performed according to healthcare professional recommendations.
Comfeel Plus Transparent Dressings should be kept in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight in order to preserve their quality. The dressings should be kept in their original containers until you're ready to use them.
Avoid using these dressings on patients known to have sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Kindly consult the product packaging for information regarding the expiration date.